As the protection of personal data is very important for GIZ, this declaration explains what data relating to applicants are stored and the purpose for which it is used.
- Personal data (contact details) that is transmitted in connection with the application form of the Inequality Challenge is stored on servers of the service provider Kippconcept.
- Your data is used solely for being able to contact you in case of any questions concerning the application or to inform you about the final funding decision.
- GIZ uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your data against unintentional or intentional falsification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorised persons. Access to your personal data is restricted to GIZ staff that is responsible for the fund management (in total 6 staff members from the sector project “Reducing Poverty and Inequality as part of the 2030 Agenda’) and the webmaster of Kippconcept who need to process the data for the above-mentioned purpose, and who will handle the information you provide in a proper and confidential manner.
- GIZ is also authorised to forward data to the Steering Committee of the Inequality Challenge to be processed for the above-mentioned purposes. The Steering Committee consists of three members: one representative from BMZ, one from the Innovations Hub Berlin and one from GIZ. Before data is passed on to other individuals or institutions outside the Steering Committee – even in an anonymised form – the person responsible will contact the data subjects concerned.
- The data will not be passed on to any other third parties except those specified above.
- The data will be used exclusively for the declared purposes. Any other use will always be dependent on your consent being obtained again.
- The person accepting this declaration is entitled to enquire about his/her personal data, to have the data corrected if necessary, and to demand that the data be erased. The data will then be erased. The consent given to use personal data can also be revoked at any time.
- To revoke your consent, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org